What is VoIP?
(Voice over IP) is an IP telephony term for a set of facilities used to manage the delivery of voice information over the Internet. VoIP involves sending voice information in digital form in discrete packets rather than by using the traditional circuit-committed protocols of the public switched telephone network (PSTN). A major advantage of VoIP and Internet telephony is that it avoids the tolls charged by ordinary telephone service.
Keep your phone numbers
We work with you to port over your phone numbers with no disruption to your business
- You’re ready for business the moment you plug in your phones
- We port over your current phone numbers—including toll-free numbers—so there’s no need to change your contact information
- We set up your users and ensure a smooth transition
- We work at your direction and let you dictate the pace
Save 50% or more
By reducing your business phone services bills, your savings quickly add up over time—nearly 53% off your phone costs on average.
- No hardware to buy beyond the phones and adapters
- No charges for software licenses, system maintenance, features, upgrades, support or migration
- Offload the costs of security and business continuity
Keep your mobile workforce productive with voicemail-to-email, forwarding to mobile phones, softphone mobile apps, and more.
- Automatically forward desktop calls to mobile phones with Find Me/Follow Me. Or, ring mobile and desk phones at the same time
- Respond faster with voicemail-to-email
- Enable your smartphone, or tablet to manage your Find Me / Follow Me settings. This helps you ensure that critical calls are reaching you virtually no matter where you are