RP Cloud Backup
Get VM (virtual machine) backups and replicas offsite without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an offsite infrastructure. Veeam Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast, and secure way to backup, replicate, and restore from the cloud.
Simply choose a service provider and point your VM backups or replica jobs to the cloud. Cloud-based disaster recovery and offsite backup has never been so easy.
Advanced, image-based VM replication through Veeam Cloud Connect is simple to set-up and easy to use through a service provider.
- A cloud host for disaster recovery with CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resource allocation from a DRaaS provider
- Full-site failover to a remote disaster recovery site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas
- Full and partial failback to restore normal business operations
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration, BitLooker™ and replica seeding