RP VOICE | Wyoming County, NY
What is VoIP?
(Voice over IP) is an IP telephony term for a set of facilities used to manage the delivery of voice information over the Internet. VoIP involves sending voice information in digital form in discrete packets rather than by using the traditional circuit-committed protocols of the public switched telephone network (PSTN). A major advantage of VoIP and Internet telephony is that it avoids the tolls charged by ordinary telephone service.
Cloud Phone System
Hosting in Amazon’s (AWS) cloud, ensures that your system will be up, running, and available even if your site is down. IVR (Interactive Voice Response) technology allows you to record customized greetings and prompts for a customized workflow and personalized
Desktop Soft Phone
WebRTC softphone and clientless web conferencing, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and anywhere.
Audio & Video Conferencing
Unlimited users, initiate a conference with one single click, dial-in meetings by phone. operability between VoIP and video, bandwidth management and control, remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting, free screen sharing, and pre-upload PDFs before meetings.
RP Voice Live Chat & Talk
Allow customers to chat, call, or meet with you directly on your website (completely free for your customers). Real time communication from your website integrated with your PBX.
Security & Back-Up
When it comes to VoIP security, RP Voice sets the standard. RP Voice’s inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from
Web Based Control Panel
Next generation reporting for managers, receptionists, and other staff to increase sales, boost productivity, and offer support
OFFICE 365,GOOGLE, & OUTLOOK INTEGRATION
RP voice works well with apps you already use! Sync your status from your Microsoft calendar, Sync contacts to your 3CX phone book, Launch calls from Microsoft 365.
Use your extension from anywhere, benefit from free VoIP calls with your smartphone, benefit from integrated features such as status, web conferencing, and instant messaging, With RP Voice you can take your extension wherever you go.
Learn more about how we can help
CONTROL YOUR DESK PHONE
Use Inbuilt Softphone to Make and Receive Calls
With RP Voice’s softphones for Mac and Windows you can manage your calls from you desktop and make and receive calls via the office phone system from your computer, even whilst out of the office. Using a headset you can even use a RP Voice Client as a full desk phone replacement.
- Launch calls on your IP Phone from your desktop with CTI mode
- No additional softphone licensing fees
- Easy to use and manage
- Work seamlessly as if you were in the office and save on call costs
Manage your Calls with RP Voice Switchboard
RP Voice includes a powerful switchboard function that can be tailored to the way you want to view and manage your phone calls. With four different views to choose from it can cater to any job role.
- Drag and drop calls for quick transfer
- Ideal for Call Centers – includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- View the presence of colleagues easily
Manage your Calls with RP Voice Switchboard
Launch calls directly from your CRM package. Inbound calls are matched to customers based on the caller ID and logged in your CRM system. Accurate call journaling of inbound and outbound calls with call duration allows you to generate insightful reports on customer and agent activities.
- Use Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Launch calls from your CRM
- Converts cryptical Caller ID to a customer name
- Detailed reports on customer and agent activities, no manual call logging
RP Voice harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
- One-Click Conference
- Interoperability with VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
Video Conferencing for All
With RP Voice, companies of all sizes can now take advantage of video conferencing as an advanced collaboration and online meeting tool. Avoid paying a monthly subscription fee for each user and implement open standard peripheral hardware for an inexpensive solution. Unlimited users means inefficient and unprofessional account sharing is eliminated.
- Pricing based on number of participants, no per user licensing
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No per month costs, just one low, yearly payment
- Integrated with 3CX – free for up to 10 participants
Advanced Features for Ultimate Collaboration
Being integrated with RP Voice in addition to its rich feature-set and user-friendliness, RP Voice Web Meeting improves employees’ productivity and collaboration while its WebRTC integration and web-based functionality ensures incredible ease of use. Participants can join without the need to login anywhere and easy setup of ad hoc meetings makes launching conferences a breeze for both participants and organizers.
- Plugin & download free web conferencing
- Remote control and assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs for crisp, responsive delivery
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
See Presence of Colleagues
The ability to view the status of other colleagues (“Presence”) is a great time saver avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
- Avoid unnecessary call transfers that irritate customers
- Visible from all RP Voice clients: Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Forward voicemails to inbox
- Listen to voicemails without calling in
- Faxes are received as PDF files in your email
Instant Messaging / Text chat
Allow employees to communicate together via text chat, without the need to rely on third party internet messaging systems. RP Voice users can send and receive text messages via the RP Voice Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android clients from anywhere.
- No need for third party messaging systems
- Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
- Available on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android